- ROBBEN ISLAND TOURTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00 |12:00Time is TBDPickup Point 08:00 |12:00Robben Island was once an inconspicuous throwback reserved for high profile prisoners of the Apartheid regime. Nowadays it’s an island monument recognising iconic struggle heroes such as Madiba and Walter Sisulu. The island was brought to the world’s attention when struggle leader Nelson Mandela was
- CAPE POINT & PENINSULATime is TBDPickup Point ( Hotel Pick Up)- From 08:00amTime is TBDPickup Point ( Hotel Pick Up)- From 08:00amWhere do the two oceans meet and why is it called The Cape of Good Hope? Join us on a journey of discovery as we explore the splendour of the Cape Peninsula in Cape Town. We follow the Atlantic Seaboard, past Clifton & Camps Bay, to the fishing hamlet of Hout Bay for an optional boat cruise to Duike
- CAPE TOWN TOWNSHIP TOURTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00Time is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00We begin in the Bo-Kaap with a drive through the Malay Quarter and a visit to the District Six Museum, then on to the Cape Flats where we go to Langa, Nyanga, Gugulethu, Khayelitsha & Crossroads, including a visit to a local shebeen for a taste of sorghum beer, the meat market, the men’s hostels, a
- EXCLUSIVE WINE LANDSTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00Time is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00This is an exclusive experience, combining easy mountain biking through the vineyards of the Franschhoek valley with wine tasting en route and ending with a picnic lunch under the trees at the beautiful Boschendal Estate*. You should return to Cape Town well exercised, well fed and well “watered”.
- HIKING ON TABLE MOUNTAINTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00
- BIKING ON TABLE MOUNTAINTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00Time is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00We begin with a warm-up ride on the tar along Table mountain road, then go off-road along a dirt track and up to the King’s Block House for sweeping views across the city and the Southern Suburbs. We then cycle downhill to the imposing Rhodes Memorial, where you can choose to enjoy some refreshments
- CITY CYCLE TOURTime is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00Time is TBDPickup Point 08:00/ 12:00This has to be the best way to see the city and a superb introduction to the peoples, history, industry and smells of Cape Town. A gentle cycle along the sea front of Green Point, past the World Cup 2010 Stadium then along a network of cycle paths for a pushbike through the Bo Kaap and the Company.
Did you know that Capital Shuttles now offers Tours and Transfers nationwide. Tap the links above to see more and book your next tour or transfer.