HOT AIR BALLOONING
Time & Location
About The Event
From R2950 per person - min 2 people , single supplement apply
- Including tour activity fees & hotel transfers
- Exquisite natural beauty
- See the world from above, cruising with the clouds
- Unrivaled wilderness, a chance to see the big five
- For all members of the family, loved by kids
- Professional pilot and guide
The following table shows the hot air ballooning launch times for each day of the year. We meet at Glenburn Lodge in the Cradle of Humankind. Hot air balloon flights take place in the early morning when the air is most stable and weather permitting. We meet 30 minutes prior to the launch time.
We offer Daily Sunrise flights.
Your driver will pick you up from your Hotel/ home or location of your choice as per your booking confirmation. Meeting time is an hour prior to flight in the Cradle of Humankind 35km from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Our passenger vehicle will take you down to the launch site to watch the hot air balloon being inflated.
- 15/25 Minutes later the flight will take off and then land an hour later.
- 30 Minutes spent savouring Sparkling wine and/or orange juice to toast the flight.
- Passenger vehicles will transport you back to venue.
Full buffet breakfast at the Bistro / Restaurant where you will receive your commemorative certificate – this event takes another hour.
- ADULTSZAR 3,750ZAR 3,7500ZAR 0
- Kids under 12 years oldZAR 2,950ZAR 2,9500ZAR 0